Stroller Purchase

I just purchased my first stroller. Thanks to katherine's referral of the StrollerSWAP Yahoo! group I came across an incredible deal on the Quinny Buzz. The mommy from whom I bought the stroller only used it once at a mall and since she won it, she sold it for 1/2 off. Can't beat that. I'll still probably purchase a jogger stroller and possibly an umbrella stroller, but this will keep me happy for the time being: baby steps. I may have a custom pouch and pad made for it.


Now to find the compatible car seat and possibly bassinet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yayy! I;ve heard awesome things about that, and its much more easy to deal with than the Bugaboo. If I was in the market for my 1st, the Buzz would def be at the top of my list! Glad you found something good on the strollerswap board

I'm looking at the Zapp today as a travel stroller. Suppose to be kind of a pain to fold, but worth it for the manueverability and the super tiny fold size

~katherine

323 Gal said...

What did you think of the Zapp? I checked it out over the weekend and thought NONE of them folded easily. Then again, I'm a wimp when it comes to stuff like that - dunno why. I liked how compact it was, though!