Two stroller purchases within four days. Someone lock me UP! Granted today's buy was another steal, I just don't usually make major purchases like that within hours:
- I saw the Craigslist ad this morning at around 8:15a
- Made an appointment to see the item at around 9:00p tonight since I have an event to attend earlier in the evening.
- Decided that I'd be too pooped to drive to El Segundo so asked to swing by over lunch.
- Arrived at the Craigslist'er's crib, no pun intended, at 1:15p
- Was loading that puppy in my car by 1:45p
Oh well. It's in great shape, includes a pram and the infant car seat adapter accessory. And the best thing - about 60% off!
Our newest addition: Rock Star Baby Infinity Stroller

Between that and the Buzz, we should be good for a while.
1 comments:
Ooooh very cute stroller. Love the combo of traditional pram look with the sturdy wheels :)
Post a Comment