Alright. So make that 3 stroller purchases in 5 days. Yikes. I swear I'm done. The last addition is the Quinny Zapp that I got brand new from a baby store going out of business on Tuesday.


I also purchased the compatible Maxi-Cosi car seat (which goes with the Buzz as well) and extra base for M's car so we are set! Gotta love the sweet deals. I went neutral and got black for both the stroller & the car seat. I hope this will be "the set" I use for traveling and short trips.
Roundup:
- Quinny Buzz (used) in Capri - Short trips with the car seat in newborn stage and longer trips past 4-6 months of age
- Rock Star Infinity (used) in Black - Around the neighborhood in newborn & toddler stage
- Quinny Zapp (new) in Black - Travel stroller in all stages
In other news, there will be a delay in the delivery of the crib & changing table that was supposed to be delivered tomorrow. We purchased a glider at the same time that is still 3-weeks out, so in order to avoid paying an additional delivery fee we're having everything delivered & setup 3-weeks from now.
I think we're also changing gears on the bedding and might be going with this set:

Mucho cheaper and would go well with the mod look we're thinking of. Hopefully I can take a look at the fabric swatches in the next couple of days.
2 comments:
I love that bedding! it could easily transition into a toddler and older room without looking either too baby-ish or too girly girl.
i think you're really going to like the RSB. Did it come w/ the bassinet? regardless, looks perfect for pushing up and down the hills of your 'hood.
Yup, it came with the bassinet. :)
"without looking either too baby-ish or too girly girl" That's exactly what we're thinking.
Post a Comment