
I'd love to get this, but I don't know if Jangorina would even allow the bini to use it. She has been SUCH a bully with Hailey lately. Whenever Hailey gets a toy out of the toy box, Jango swipes it from her. Hailey gets another, Jango drops toy and swipes that one. It's so sad to watch Hailey because she'll just give up, put her chin on the floor and watch Jango play with the toy until Jango gets bored with it THEN she'll go for the toy.
possibility: puppy theme in the nursery
toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think it's cute, and maybe, until the bini is older, you can put a baby gate up, and keep J and H out? I know that's hard to do. Have they started to go into that room yet? Is it finished?
It's finished, but completely empty.
Do you let the pups in or do they stay out?
Stay out of the house? They have a doggy door so they have full access.
NO I meant the room. I guess if you starting keeping them out of the bini's room, them maybe when bini is here, they won't even try to go in.
Sorry for not being clear!
I can't wait for the new belly shots! Although, I have this feeling, we won't be seeing those for awhile :)
Post a Comment