So I had 1/4 of a glass of wine over the weekend while dining with my girlfriends. I'm sure somebody out there will judge, but I'm fine with it. I made sure that glass lasted throughout the entire dinner and damn, it was good. I also had a killer pregnancy massage at DTox Day Spa by Mo. The only difference was laying on my side vs on my stomach for the back work. He could have gone a little deeper but I guess that's the deep tissue whore in me craving her "cry uncle" massages.
The next OBGYN appointment is Monday. I can't remember if there are any special tests but I need to get my question list prepared. Then the next appointment is when we find out if bini has a penis or not!
--
On a separate note, at the rate I'm going I don't know if I'll be able to teach pilates classes come March. I've been SO lazy lately. Last night was my first pilates class in a while (taking, not teaching). I thought the cardio from last week would prep me but I am so sore today. Oh well. 2 lbs. up is still pretty good for almost 16 weeks.
15w6d
Labels: appointments, no-no's, symptoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment