Decisions

My doctor friend offered to do an ultrasound tonight while she's working (E.R.) to determine if bini has a penis or not. 16 weeks is usually the earliest you can determine the sex and our structural ultrasound isn't scheduled for week 20. She said "ooooh, I'll find out for sure". While I'd LOVE to know, I don't want to get all jazzed up if she calls it female but the more in depth U/S determines male in a couple of weeks. Gotta make a decision this afternoon.

ETA: belly shots - 16w2d

16w2d

16w2d

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You look fantastic! How exciting to potentially find out the sex!!!

Cindy Robinson said...

If you guys want to know the sex of your baby, I fully encourage the extra ultrasound if you can do it!

I worked at a hospital when I was pregnant with my daughter. She was so squirmy during the 20 week U/S that the doctor only felt about 80% sure saying she was a girl.

Luckily since I worked there I was able to get a few more done without charge until we finally confirmed she was a girl.

You might get lucky now and get a clear shot of its little parts!

~Cindy

323 Gal said...

kathryn - Thanks! We're gonna do it next week. The car buying took longer than expected. :)

323 Gal said...

cindy ~ We're gonna do it next week. We got held up in the afternoon so I was BEAT by the time we got home.