
Is that a yoga pose, Monkeroo?
Tomorrow is a big day: It's your 6-month birthday AND your first trip on an airplane! Let's hope everything goes smoothly, from waiting at the airport, take off/landing and the trip from Sacramento to Lolo & Lola's house. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I think you might have shots at your Doctor's appointment tomorrow, too.
All is good in your world. You hit 14 lbs today and it feels like it! Your Daddy is bummed that you'll be gone for two days, but I'm sure the time will go by quickly.
We hired a F/T nanny to help take care of you. She starts her trial period on Monday. Let's pray that she works out and that you charm her over. :) Luckily Mommy & Daddy get to work from home and see you throughout the day!
Love you dearly, Monk.
Mommy
P.S. 

Six Month Eve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment