Bini Girl,
Mommy is going back to work F/T, but I will be permanently working from home! Your daddy and I still need to figure out help during the working hours, but yay for getting to see your chub cheeks throughout the day!
The past couple of weeks have been rough with your teething. I wish they would just magically appear. But alas, such is not the case. So you've had a lot of irritable moments lately. Whiskey seems to help your gums but it doesn't last long. The Hyland pills don't seem to help either. Every time I feel your gums I don't feel anything coming through so it could be a while until you're happy go lucky again. Poor baby.
Here are some of the only shots I've taken in the past week and a half where you weren't fussing because of your teething...your hair is really starting to come in!
Adorable onsie from Auntie Akiko:

In my office:

This morning before breakfast and changing out of your PJs:


very interested in your hands:



And the quad-pod shot of you sitting up:
You're about to outgrow this top, so I thought I'd take pix of your last time wearing it (this morning):

The whole lot here.
Let's hope you don't wake up at 3:30a again tonight! Momma's tired!
Teethus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ooooh i love that onesie on her.. she looks so
good in yellow. i'm so glad u get to work from
home full time, that is great!!
Post a Comment