7-weeks

Good Morning Monkey,

So today you're a full 3 lbs more than when we added formula supplement: 8 lbs 6.5 oz What a chub you are! hee hee Your colic is getting much better and your pretty face is finally getting some sleep. Pops and I can't stop holding and kissing you! It's a good thing that you like kisses.

We're trying to figure out whether or not we need a nanny or personal assistant. I think a PA would be better so that 1) we can spend time with you and 2) we can stop working so much. The difficult factor in that decision is security...gotta find someone we trust in the house with you, Jango & Hailey.

Tomorrow we're going to the Campens for a Memorial Day shin dig. You'll finally get to meet all the toddlers with whom you'll probably be playing in a couple of years. So excited for you!

This weather is lousy, otherwise I'd bundle you up and go on a walk with you. Since I can't, I'll just let you sleep and stare at your cute chub cheeks until you wake up screaming to eat. :)

Love you,

Mommy

0 comments: