7-weeks

Pretty Face,

Happy 7-weeks, Monkey! I swear you just keep getting cuter and cuter by the SECOND! Sorry that your Pops and I have to give you ten-million kisses a day - you're just too irresistible.

You went to your first art store yesterday (Blik). Okay, maybe you weren't awake but you were such a good girl during all the errands I had to run. I finally found time to get the stroller setup to accommodate the car seat, so we should be running around town soon enough. The hot temps outside have calmed down a little so your prettiness won't be a sweaty mess like your parents when we take you outside.

Yesterday you weighed in 8 lbs 4 oz and measured a leggy 23". As of Sunday you outgrew your preemie onesies. It's amazing how you're just sprouting like a weed.

Here are some recent paparazzi shots of you:



IMG_2004

IMG_1965



IMG_1983


IMG_1963

IMG_1948

IMG_1945

IMG_1893

IMG_1842

IMG_1867
taken May 4-18


You still have a little bit of colic, poor dear. I hope it passes soon - your cries are crazy loud!

And of course, just as I typed that last sentence I hear you in the Pack 'n Play starting to cry...

Love you, Siena!

- Mommy

0 comments: