Weekend Recap

I wouldn't be surprised that if one added up the amount of ice cream I had between last Friday afternoon and Sunday night that it would fill up a carton.

In other weekend news, hubby and I took the hospital tour yesterday. There was one woman who was about as annoying as annoying gets, giving her unsolicited $0.02 for everything. And why did she need to be there when she gave birth to her first kid at the same hospital only 3-years ago? It's not like the maternity ward had moved to a new part of the hospital. F'annoying. She made some snide remark when I asked a question about the availability of the "upgraded post-labor suites" saying "those are only for celebs". Oh really, f* face? I didn't direct the question to you nor do you have the correct information to offer. :::grrr:::

Anyhoo, other than Ms. Know-It-All's presence, the tour was good and helped ease my apprehension about delivering there without having any other alternative (that's the only hospital where my OB/GYN delivers). The hospital itself has a good reputation, but I've just heard various isolated stories that have planted seeds in my wild imagination. I just pray everything goes well.

0 comments: