32w belly shots + Bini gets rubbed by Britney Spears

First off - 32w belly shots:

+23 lbs
32w4d - IMG_1142 32w4d - IMG_1147


...

And I forgot to document this from last week - read from bottom up:

----- Original Message -----
From: Joy Plas
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:24 PM
To: Triplets
Subject: Britney

Yes, as in Ms Spears.

OK, so I left at 3p to go for my walk. Isn't it GORGEOUS out today, BTW? I decided to go a different route to hit the Liz Lange Maternity sale going on rather than my regular route. So I'm walking and all of a sudden all these 'razzi are running in front of me then turn around and start snapping away. Seconds later Brit and her assistant walk past me and go into the Levi store. She's wearing a green top and jeans with boots and her dark brown hair is in that stupid ass high pony tail she has on. I keep on walking to LLM.

On the way back I decided to stop at the Levi store because there's some tanks that I've been meaning to get. She was still in there in the dressing room area. ('Razzi are outside.) I go to the fitting room to try on the tank but the large was too big so I ask a sales rep to get me a medium. I'm waiting with the door open and she walks by and notices my belly and starts rubbing it. Asks when I'm due and says I look great and good luck with the pregnancy - then exits the store.

So there you go. She was still on the street by the time I left because the 'razzi were still on the same block waiting.



----- Original Message -----
From: T2
To: 'Joy Plas'
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:06 PM
Subject: RE: TALK TO ME!


Britney? Like Spears? She rubbed your belly? WTF?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Joy Plas
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 4:04 PM
To: Triplets
Subject: Re: TALK TO ME!

Just ran into Britney. She rubbed the belly - but going into conf call - will chat in a sec.



----- Original Message -----
From: T1
To: Triplets
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:23 PM
Subject: TALK TO ME!

Okay, I'm online. I want to chat. Tell me something good!!! (Sing along with me)

0 comments: