Well after the wake-up call appointment last Friday, M and I accomplished A LOT over the weekend. Purchased last minute necessary items, got curtains installed in the master bedroom (that didn't take 4 years or anything), this that, just a ton of to-do's. We just have to install the car seat as the last major item and I need to write my birth plan. A dear friend of ours is making the nursery curtains, but that's not a necessity for Bini's arrival.
Last week's maternity shoot with Urban Baby was a great experience for both M and myself! I can't wait to see how the pix turned out. :)
What else...oh, I turned 36 last week. Oh yes, I did. And we had a Baby Care Class last weekend which was extremely informative for us.
Let's see - oh how can I forget this sore spot? So two out of the 3 pediatricians that we are scheduled to interview have had to reschedule. With Bini's anticipated early arrival, this rescheduling nonsense is so frustrating. The second reschedule call came in today and I almost lost it. So now our first face-to-face interview isn't until Tuesday and hopefully one of the other ones will call us for a least a phone interview by Friday. UGH.
We also have 3 doula interviews schedule for this Friday. M and I need to figure out what we want out of such help should we go that route.
I decided to make today my last day of work. This is a good thing. I still have the stationery and pilates biz to run, but that's on my own time. :)
Other than that, sleeping sh*tty and woddling like a muhfuh - but in decent condition. The edema seems to have gone away temporarily, but I'm still a little scared to step on the scale.
Last day of March, 2008
Labels: 3rd trimester, appointments, baby weight, class, doulas, edema, pediatricians, photography, sleep, weekend recap, work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment