Well technically today's visit is #4 counting the unexpected drop-in the day of my car accident, but I'll stick with the "official" appointment count.
So far so good! The vajayjay ultrasound showed the Bini growing just as expected. :) Today is 9w5d and Bini measured at 10w. Such a trip to compare how big it is, even just by cms, compared to 3 weeks ago. Doc said the placenta and amniotic sac both looked fine - whew! When I mentioned that I still haven't had any morning sickness he said that I probably won't get it since the peak of the hormonal stage ended a week ago. YAY! And I lost a pound, probably due to the fact that I had mostly soup all last week during the height of my cold.
My next appointment is in a month. Before I see him, though, I'm going to have the BUN study test performed. Hubby & I decided not to do an amniocentesis so hopefully the BUN results will give reassurance that there really was no need for an amnio to begin with. We scheduled the test for when we get back from Cabo. I believe the test results take about a week to come in and knowing me I'd stress while on vacay if I did the test before leaving; dunno why since results are results and there's nothing you can do about them. But I'm such a worrier (thanks passing that on, Mom) that it's better for me, hubby and the 4 other vacation couples that I don't bring that stress to Cabo.
I'll post a pic of the Bini later.
Appointment #3
Labels: appointments, OB/GYN, schedule, ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment