9w1d and bitchy as hell

Well I hate being a "victim" but damn it, this has been a shitty week. First the car accident a week ago and now I have a cootie-rific cold. With everything going on I'm going on almost 2 weeks with only 2 workouts. Talk about feeling disgusting. I was so close to going to pilates certification class tonight but hubby talked me out of it, saying that I need to rest. Not 10 seconds later after he said that I had a cough attack. Thank goodness the housekeeper is coming over tomorrow because I'm getting grossed out thinking of all the germs floating around. And as much as I hate it, M's love for this cooler weather has him opening every fricken' window in the house...which is probably a good thing to get the germs flowing outward.

What else. Oh I snapped at my mom when she called to check in this afternoon. Shame on me. I know she's just concerned but it just bugged me that she called while I was asleep on Tuesday night, e-mailed me yesterday and called again today. I'm 30-friggen-5, woman! I know how to take care of myself.

I have yet to take a belly shot since Week 6. Not that I was looking forward to taking one to begin with (my stomach area is one of my least favorite body part) but I did want to take one this week just for documentation purposes. However, with this oh-so-flabby feeling going on I don't think it's going to happen this week.

Yesterday was supposed to be my "pamper" time with a hilight touch up but I even had to cancel that because I was feeling so crappy. And because time just gives me an opportunity to think of all the bad stuff that can happen, I dunno if I'm gonna go through with my rescheduled appointment. I may just wait until after the first trimester, if I make it that far.

WELL ISN'T THIS JUST AN UPLIFTING ENTRY?

0 comments: