The hubby & I briefly looked at cribs on-line tonight. (Not to be confused with MTV Cribs.) It started out as a "I know I'm right & you're wrong" about the average height of a changing table vs crib as we're currently designing the space whose construction starts on Tuesday. Yes, more remodeling. Again. We've decided that the current guest/kid's room is just too big for a nursery and that since we don't really use the top floor terrace, we're going to enclose it and turn it into a nursery/play room. Well "we" being our beloved general contractor doing the execution.
So anyhoo, it actually made me feel uncomfortable to look at cribs. Can we first wait get a heartbeat on screen? Ugh. I know I'm being overly paranoid but the decision to remodel the terrace just happened so quickly. We talked about it on Tuesday morning, our GC came over Wednesday morning to discuss, we received an estimate Thursday and this afternoon we gave the go to move forward. They start the day after Labor Day at 7:30a. Oh joy.
Another joy? I think I'm constipated for the first time in my life.
Remodeling, again?
Labels: constipation, cribs, remodel, symptoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment