I think I'm gonna change your 11-month appointment date so that it doesn't fall ON your 11-month birthday, unlike today. You were pretty cranky the rest of the afternoon because of the 10-month shots, especially after missing your morning nap. When Nanny M left today, you hugged on to me so tight for comfort it made me tear up.
Pre-appointment pix:

see the little wave in your hair?

Post-shot pix (after wiping away the tears):


The Doc said you're doing well. You're at 27 3/4" and up to 17 lbs 9.5 oz. I think you'll be a little shy of 20 lbs. come your first birthday. :) Your favorite animal sound right now is "moooooo" and you love turning the light switches on and off. You also are still rocking the peg-leg crawl.
Momma has to do a late workout tonight so I'll just add a couple more pix from last week before skidaddling:
Hugging some baby in music class. I think you thought she was a doll.

And video from bubble time:
One of the many PJ's you pooped up last week after the intro to yogurt cleaned you out.
Love you always,
Mommy
Happy 10-months, Monkeroo!
Labels: appointments, music, vaccination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
finally i had some time to catch up on siena.. omg. she is tooooo cute. those lips! hey, that is a cute a** kimono she has on! love it. do u realize she is going to be ONE soon? so crazy. coco is 8 months.. standing up in her crib.. trouble! oops should of sent u an email huh. miss u guys. still unpacking.
Post a Comment