Bini Lady,
What a week you had! A lot went on, including your 9-month doctor visit. You didn't gain that much weight, which was to be expected since teething killed your appetite. But other than your being petite, everything else checked out A-OK.
Hilights of the week:
- Clap, clap, clap! You've learned how to clap!
- You're really on the run with furniture cruising!
- We signed up for a new music class.
- Your 2nd top tooth finally cut and your appetite has resurfaced with a vengeance!
- You've discovered your tongue.
- I'm not sure if this is a hilight but you've taken your "brat" scream to ear piercing levels. Sorry sweets, you can't have everything.
So your Daddy & I gave the Nanny D her two weeks notice and the new Nanny comes tomorrow to sign the contract. We have high hopes for Nanny M who brings her degree in Psychology and Child development and years of well-rounded childcare provision experience to the table. Nevertheless, she will have a 90-day trial run to ensure she's a good fit for you.
Gigi & Pops are coming next week and I have an extremely packed week in store for you: Under the Sea Indoor Playground playdate, two Toddle Tunes classes, a playdate at Holmby Park, and a Meet 'n Greet with the "Cat in the Hat". I'm already exhausted just thinking about it, but I'm sure each will be a fun experience. We've been on hiatus with the playdates and classes due to the holiday craziness, and it shows when it comes to your social interaction in a big group. Hopefully you'll get over it slowly the more things we do.
It's time for a down time with Daddy and the pooches. I love you!
Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment