Happy 8-month birthday, sweets! How you are already 8-months is beyond me. You were very wiggly today so I couldn't capture any solid shots of you, but here's a few of the cuteness nonetheless.


you going to town with that slinky

We moved your furniture from the nursery to the big kid's room last night. Your daddy & I are still trying to figure out the best furniture arrangement, but at least we have your play area setup. If it weren't for that oversized window the logistic would be so much easier to figure out. Anyhow, you didn't seem to notice as you fell asleep within minutes last night.
Your daddy & I went on our first pre-school interview this morning at Delaney Wright Fine Arts Preschool. Even though it was the first time for your dad & I to visit a preschool (as adults) (i.e. we weren't sure what to expect or ask), we really liked what DWFAP had to offer: a not-so-rigid curriculum that uses the arts to teach academics. It seems like a place where you can be a kid yet still thrive in exploring the world. Your dad and I would take care of the more "institutional" type of learning for your age. We ran into your big buddy, Hatcher, while we were on the tour and he seemed to love the place.
The next interview is next week at Sunset Montessori which should provide an interesting comparison as I know the school curriculum will be much different.
Momma has a big day tomorrow with work. I better get some zzzz's soon.
Good night, big girl!
Love,
Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment