Bini,
You are now crawling. I knew the day was approaching fast, but I thought it would arrive Thanksgiving Day for some reason. Then today, I witnessed you crawl towards me from the doorway. So stinking cute with your turkey thighs and butt up in the air. I have to capture it on video. I'm delighted and saddened simultaneously. Delighted because you've hit a milestone, saddened because it's going by too quickly. Your daddy and I were reminiscing when we were sponge bathing you in the baby tub hammock, and you barely filled that thing.
Today you have your 8-month photo shoot with Monkeys and Peas. I'm really anxious to see how the pix turned out as I think she caught some precious moments! And I picked a variety of outfits and backgrounds so hopefully your personality got caught electronically.
I have to give Hailey & Jango some love time. Hailey has been SO loving with you lately. We think she has finally turned the corner in realizing she's not "the" baby of the house anymore, even though she definitely acts like a 6-month old pup.
Love you, Monkeroo.
Mommy
P.S. Pix from a playdate at Giggles N Hugs this week:







with nanny Darlene

0 comments:
Post a Comment