Busy week

Little One,

What a big week you had last week! One of your bottom teeth cut through, you got to hang out with your Aunties and go to your first mall and you started solids! Fun times! OK, maybe not so much with the teething, but at least the first one is out of the way. How many more to go?

Some pix from last week:

Waking up from your nap at Treehouse


Coco (tushie) & Russell at Treehouse


In your pop's dungeon, I mean studio




Chillin' at Aunt Tammy's


With your "cousins" Karly & Samantha




With Auntie Tasha


At Fashion Island


Checking out the Juicy stash


I think we're taking you to a pumpkin patch this weekend. I can't wait! Let's hope the air clears by Saturday. The Santa Ana winds have a lot of L.A. blazing...

We tried bananas today, which you didn't seem to like. I'll try again tonight to see if your taste buds change.

Love you, Monkeroo!

Mommy

0 comments: