Little,

Sadly, it's back to work for momma. I'm still working from home, but I think next week I will start working M-F 8a-1p or somewhere around there. Your pops will watch you during those hours then I will take over with your cuteness. I'm still trying to avoid having to hire a nanny if I have any power in the say.

Lolo came by for a short visit for the Labor Day weekend before picking up your Lola. He loves you SO much! Here are some photos:




look at your legs, Monkeroo!







We're still working on your rolling from your tummy onto your back. You've been getting so frustrated about it lately. I can hear your Daddy working on it with you right now.

Since your Lola left we've been focusing on your napping, which seems to be successful. You just need more downtime, that's all. Considering that you've been doing 1.5-2 hours naps in the past couple of days, that says something. Hopefully I didn't just jinx the routine.

You have your 5-month check-up on Thursday. I'm guessing you'll weight 13 lbs 4 oz and will be 25" long. I'm sure your Doc won't be too thrilled about the acid reflux diagnosis that we took into our own hands.

I'm pretty sure you said something the other night. It wasn't a Mariah Carey moment and it wasn't your cranky jibber jabber, but I still don't know what it was exactly.

OK, Monkeroo - back to work.

Love you,

Mommy

0 comments: