First Photo Shoot

Binirina,

So you had your first non-mom photo shoot today. I hope the photographer got some good shots since you weren't as generous with your smiles this afternoon. What's up with that, Monker? I guess all the photo equipment had you in a tizzy...so much that you peed on mommy and daddy within the first 15 minutes. Good stuff. ;)

I still can't wait to see how they turned out. It would have been nice if your nails didn't grow within the two hours from when I filed them this morning which gave you artillery to scratch your cute nose before the shoot! Oh and I swear you look 10x chubbier than you did last week. Love the rolls you're sportin'!

I have GOT to get your laugh on video. It's almost fake sounding but adorable nonetheless. I also need to upload more videos...

OK - bathtime in a few. Love you, Monkeroo!

Mommy

0 comments: