Chunky Monkey,
Your Aunt Tash reminded me that I'm overdue in these parts. Here's the rundown of what's been going on since your shots:
- You stopped gaining weight for a week so we took you in and the Doc tested your urine for a UTI. It came back negative so he said add another bottle during the day to your feeding schedule and you seem to be back on track.
07/08: 10 lbs 5.5 oz (3-month checkup)I guess you're just going to be a petite girl, unlike your mom & pops!
07/12: 10 lbs 7 oz
07/16: 10 lbs 7 oz (started adding another 5 oz bottle during the day)
07/19: 10 lbs 10 oz
07/24: 10 lbs 15 oz
- The sleeping in until 5-6a was just a ruse! You've been waking up at 4:20a-4:50a for your first feeding almost everyday. What's up with that, Monk?
- Your Lola has been here since Thursday, eatin' up every second that you're awake.
- The Doc suggested trying this lotion for the little rash on your face. It's slowly getting better and you seem to not be as itchy on your forehead. Even with the rash, you're still so stinking cute in your pix!






At the neighborhood BBQ

airplane on my knees

- Head control: success! You're sooo much better now with that. We gotta work on rolling over now.
- Quack quack! What a talker you are. McLovin' it! I swear some days it seems like you're answering yes when I ask you questions.
- Your Out of the Box class last week was muy fun! The sensory element last week was the parachute. Of course you were the lightest baby there. ;) I'm not sure what this week holds, but all I know is you need to take a power nap before we go. I learned my lesson the week before when you were a crabby monk!
- I finally got your Social Security card straightened out. What a hassle that was. I need to apply for your passport, too.
- We're meeting with an estate lawyer to go over some icky stuff - a living trust. I hate to think about it, but it has to be done.
Happy 16-weeks, precious!
Love,
Mommy
0 comments:
Post a Comment