11-weeks!

Little Miss,



Oh little Monk - your highness turned 11-weeks yesterday and weighed in at 9 lbs 10 oz. You will hit double digits in no time. Your chub cheeks and thighs are just too irresistible!

Grandma Mattie & Grandpa Joe arrived last Wednesday and have been spending a lot of time with you - playing, reading and snuggling. You seem to enjoy it. ;)

You've been particularly active in checking all the art in the entertainment room lately. An artist in the works, perhaps? ;) And while I know you hate tummy time, you've been doing so much better with your neck/head control.

What I've been loving most is how much you've been talking this past week. So many coos and ahhhs in response to me, your dad and others. I just wonder what you're thinking when you say those things. "I love you but please brush your teeth!" ? ;)

Last night you slept in the crib for the first time all night. Over the past 2-weeks you've been sleeping really well throughout the night with only one feeding at around midnight/1a. Even though I didn't sleep well because of your pops' loud breathing, I'm glad you're finally getting your nighttime groove.

Love you, Bini girl.

Kisses,
Mommy

0 comments: