I've gained two pounds in the past couple of days. I really hope it's only a result of the pizza (bread) I had on Friday and something heavy (that I can't remember) I ate on Thursday and not a true +2 lb increase in such a short period of time. That can't be good. ::says the person who is going straight to the freezer for ice cream after this post::
Cankles: They've decided to take residency at Chez Joy's Body. Not pretty.
I'm feeling SO flabby right now. Not having the time to workout, not even walks as of this week, due to both of my side-biz's being insanely busy is really taking its toll on me. As of 36 weeks I'm definitely going to start working from home, if not sooner. I don't even know what's really stopping me from moving forward with that plan at this point.
While at a shi shi maternity store today I found out that I missed Gwen Stefani shopping for bathing suits. Dang! Stupid froyo detour stop that I gave in taking earlier in the afternoon. ;) It would have been kind of neat to run into her at a small boutique like that, especially for that purpose.
Today was another marathon day:
- CPR training & certification (adult only)
- flyer distribution downtown for the pilates studio
- shopping for lights for the studio
- went out for an early dinner with hubby
- shopping for a new kitchen table, but was unsuccessful
Now I'm gonna head upstairs, change into whatever's comfy, get some ice cream and plop my ass on the couch with hubby & the pooches.
6.5 weeks left
0 comments:
Post a Comment