My weight gain is back on track. Between week 25 and 26 I gained 3 lbs. Way too much for 7-days. I blamed it on the lemonade "mix" that hubby got at Costco since I've been going through regular lemonade by the gallons. Of course he didn't look at the nutritional value
and it's more or less like soda so I thought that was the evil behind those evil three. Yes, I could have just not consumed the instant lemonade, but that's neither here or there. ![]()
I forced myself to weigh in this morning (even after breakfast), and low & behold I dropped a pound so I'm back to the "normal" weight gain of a lb/week. WHEW! I've never been so obsessed with #s and it kills me that I'm doing just that. Ugh. But when you can't use the "jean fitting" technique like I usually do to gage where I am weight-wise, what can I do?
My gums have been bleeding a little when flossing. That started a couple weeks ago but I didn't freak since my dentist told me it might happen. Everything looked good at today's cleaning but he did find the beginnings of a cavity. Ice cream induced? Perhaps. But rather than wait and have it taken care of after the bini is born I had him fill it today. He went high tech with using a laser instead of the drill apparatus. No anesthetic needed and I was literally out of that chair within 4 minutes. Nice.
Whew!
Labels: baby weight, gums
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment