Baby Shower #1

So the baby shower my mom threw last Saturday lasted about 9 hours. You read correctly, 9 freakin' hours. Granted people were in and out and the last 4 hours were all about Filipino karaoke, but still - what a looooong day.

I'll post photos soon but I will say that the low-light of the day was getting a leg cramp smack dab in the middle of the shower. Luckily I happen to be in a small hallway so I was able to brace myself between the two walls for support. But the fact that the cramp lasted nearly 10 minutes in which time I literally could not move due to the immense pain was just painful beyond belief. I wanted to cry...and I started panicking that it would never go away. At one point one of my little cousins yelled "She's in labor!" ha ha Very funny.

Mom - gotta love her. We may be complete opposites but God bless her for trying. <3

1 comments:

roblesbagnasco said...

I loved reading your blog and seeing your pixs. I guess I should be glad that I am attending your LA shower :)
You look sooo cute prego! I can't wait to see the baby's room...