I made my first babystyle.com purchase today. Most of it was maternity clothing for later down the line (dunno how they will fit) but I figure I'd take advantage of the Friends & Family discount.
Last night was pretty much crappy for gas & heartburn. I gotta get some dried papaya. Hopefully Whole Foods or Trader Joe's will have some.
Mom has asked if she could stay with us for a few days after the baby is born. I dunno about this. I think I'll want some time to the baby all to ourselves. Sounds selfish but heck, it's our first child for Christ's sake! Gotta think about that one. To say that she's extremely excited is an understatement.
I'm amazed by some of the 15 week belly photos in the various pregnancy forums I frequent. Most are totally showing. Some of it makes me a little green, but eh - I'll get there when I'm meant to be.
babystyle.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fun!
[les]
Can I say... you *might* want to consider mom's offer. My mom stayed with us for a week after we brough M home from the hospital and she was SO much help. She made all of our meals, cooked and froze some extra meals, would do quick store runs, helped with cleaning and, of course, helped with bebe. She was so helpful that Sol cried with me when she went home.
Of course, it all depends on how helpful mom is. My mom was not pushy or obtrusive - just helping out in areas where we needed an extra two hands so we could really bond with the bebe. I could have never had MIL around during that time. She's far too pushy, selfish and irritating to have been helpful.
I think it depends on the mom. I know my mom with me ( i was her first) always says she doesn't know what she would have done w/o her mom there, and her mom has ISSUES!!!
I love babystyle, i've actually gone in there and looked around and it's amazing how cute maternity clothes have gotten :)
Post a Comment