Week 13 Belly Shots

Overdue pix:


13w1d (last Thursday)

13w5d (Monday at the Doc's office) - down one lb from week before; we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time that day :)


TODAY: I weighed in today 2 lbs more than I did Monday. :/ It might be closer to 3 but I couldn't even look past the decimal point after seeing the 2 lb difference. I've had a lot of round ligament pains since then as well. And my pilates instructor told me I'm showing after 3 weeks of not seeing me. Nice. Scared to see a belly shot if I took one now.
Trimester Month Week

first
one 1-4
two 5-8
three 9-13

second
four 14-17
five 18-21
six 22-26

third
seven 27-30
eight 31-35
nine 36-40




2nd trimester! 14w1d today

I received my Snoogle pillow yesterday and it seemed to help me get comfortable last night. Not 100% but I definitely slept better than I have over the past week.

2 comments:

kst said...

i had the snoogle for a while, and loved it at first, then refered to it as 'that damn snoogle' and ended up throwing it out of bed. I ended up sleeping better with a pretty flat 'normal' pillow wedged under my belly and another between my knees. However, some of my problems may have been related to a (needing to be replaced) queen size bed!!!!

323 Gal said...

Queen size bed? Does your doggie sleep with you guys? We have a Cal King and it's small for all of us.

Then again, two 80 lb labs who hog the bed doesn't help that situation. ;)